This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Injury
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Exercise induced stress injuries to the femur.Int J Sports Med. 1993; 14: 347
- Stress fractures of the femoral neck following strenuous activity.J Orthop Trauma. 1990; 4: 394
- Operative Orthopaedics. Vol 1. Lippincott, Philadelphia1993: 173 2nd Ed.
- Stress fractures of the femoral neck.J Bone Joint Surg [Br]. 1965; 47B: 728
- Stress fractures of the femonal neck in athletes. The consequences of a delay in diagnosis.Am J Sports Med. 1990; 18: 524
- Prevention of displaced fatigue fractures of the femur.J Bone Joint Surg. 1971; : 1115
- Stress fractures of the hip in Royal Marine recruits under training: a retrospective analysis.Br J Sports Med. 1991; 25: 145
Accepted: April 4, 1995
© 1995 Published by Elsevier Inc.