This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Injury
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Osteomas and mucoceles of the frontal paranasal sinuses.J Neurosurg. 1962; 19: 130
- Mucoceles with intracranial and extracranial extensions: report of two cases.J Neurosurg. 1978; 48: 284
- Intracranial extension of a frontoethmoidal sinus mucocele.NY State J Med. 1991; 91: 163
- Mucoceles: a neurosurgical perspective.Br J Neurosurg. 1994; 8: 57
- Cerebrospinal fluid rhinorrhoea 34 years after trauma: a case report and review of the literature.Neurosurgery. 1984; 15: 705
- Cerebrospinal fluid rhinorrhoea and its management.Br J Surg. 1982; 69: 489
- Acute traumatic CSF fistulae: the risk of intracranial infection.Br J Neurosurg. 1990; 4: 381
- Giant mucocele of the frontal sinuses.J Neurosurg Psychiatry. 1960; 23: 179
- Surgical Pathology of the Nervous system and its Coverings. Churchill Livingstone, New York1991: 19 3rd Ed.
- Mucoceles in the paranasal sinuses involving the orbit: CT signs in 43 cases.Neuroradiology. 1982; 23: 133
Accepted: February 20, 1995
© 1995 Published by Elsevier Inc.