This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Injury
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Apparently trivial wounds of the eyelids with intracranial damage.Br Med J. 1960; ii: 842
- The danger of intracranial wood.Surg Neurol. 1977; 7: 95
- Case of penetrating orbitocranial injury caused by wood.Br J Ophthalmol. 1991; 75: 374
- Orbitocranial wooden foreign body diagnosed by magnetic sesonance imaging.Surv Ophthalmol. 1992; 36: 341
- Intraorbital wood, detection by magnetic resonance imaging.Ophthalmology. 1990; 97: 608
Accepted: November 22, 1994
© 1995 Published by Elsevier Inc.