This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Injury
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
Bishay M, Goodwin MI and Ross AC. Static locking of Russell-Taylor tibial nails: fracture distraction delays union. Injury 25: Supp II, S-B19.
- Medullary nailing for fracture of the shaft of the tibia.J Bone Joint Surg [Br]. 1962; 44B: 328
- A new solid unreamed tibial nail for shaft fractures with severe soft tissue injury.Injury. 1993; 24: 49
- Tibial fractures treated with the AO unreamed tibial nail.Injury. 1993; 24: 407
© 1995 Published by Elsevier Inc.