This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Injury
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Blunt carotid artery dissection: incidence, associated injuries, screening and treatment.J Trauma. 1990; 30: 1514
- Carotid artery injuries caused by blunt trauma.Ann Surg. 1980; 192: 74
- Traumatic artery dissection: diagnosis and treatment.J Neurosurg. 1989; 71: 854
- Contusions multiples: délire violent: hemiplegie àdroite, signes de compression cérébrale.Bull Natl Acad Med (Paris). 1872; 1: 46
- Carotid artery dissection secondary to seatbelt trauma: case report.J Trauma. 1990; 30: 630
- Symptomatic elongated styloid process.Arch Otolaryngol. 1949; 49: 490
- Ultrasonic imaging of common carotid dissection.J Clin Ultrasound. 1985; 13: 210
Accepted: February 1, 1995
© 1995 Published by Elsevier Inc.