This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Injury
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Patterns of injury and recovery in whiplash.Injury. 1991; 22: 57
- Spinal extradural haematoma.in: 3rd Ed. Handbook of Clinical Neurology. Vol. 26. North-Holland, Amsterdam1976: 1
- Traumatic epidural hematoma of the cervical spine: diagnosis with magnetic resonance imaging.J Neurosurg. 1988; 68: 798
- Post-traumatic spinal epidural hematoma.Neurosurgery. 1982; 11: 25
- Magnetic resonance imaging of acute cervical spine trauma correlation with severity of neurologic injury.Spine. 1989; 14: 1090
Accepted: January 16, 1995
© 1995 Published by Elsevier Inc.