This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Injury
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Isolated neuritis of the anterior interosseus nerve.Br Med J. 1952; i: 850
- Median nerve injuries associated with supracondylar fractures of the humerus in children.Clin Orthop. 1980; 150: 181
- Anterior interosseus nerve paralysis as a complication of supracondylar fractures in children.J Bone Joint Surg [Am]. 1969; 51A: 1584
- The intraneural topography of the radial, median and ulnar nerves.Brain. 1945; 68: 243
- Spontaneous paralysis of the anterior interosseus nerve.J Bone Joint Surg [Br]. 1963; 50B: 806
Accepted: January 12, 1995
© 1995 Published by Elsevier Inc.