This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Injury
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Pre-vertebral soft tissue widening — an important sign of cervical spinal injury.Injury. 1986; 17: 125
- Airway compromise as a result of retropharyngeal hematoma following cervical spine injury.J Spinal Dis. 1991; 4: 264
- MRI Atlas of the Spine. Martin Dunitz, London1991: 302 3rd Ed.
Accepted: January 12, 1995
© 1995 Published by Elsevier Inc.