This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Injury
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Current electrosurgical practice: hazards.J Med Eng Technol. 1985; 9: 107-111
- Electrosurgical unit safety. The role of the perioperative nurse.AORN J. 1991; 53: 744-752
- Electrosurgical dispersive electrodes heat cutaneous and subcutaneous skin layers.Med Instrum. 1987; 21: 81-86
- Burns caused by electric surgical instruments.Ugeskr Laeger. 1991; 153: 940-941
Accepted: January 4, 1995
© 1995 Published by Elsevier Inc.