This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Injury
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Advanced Trauma Life Support (Student Manual). ACS, Chicago1993 5th Ed.
- Coagulation disorders in combat casualties.Ann Surg. 1969; 169: 455
- Coagulopathy after major combat injury.Ann Surg. 1971; 176: 243
- Coagulation abnormalities in traumatic shock.Ann Emerg Med. 1985; 14: 650
- Outcome of closed injury exceeding 20 unit blood transfusion need.Injury. 1988; 19: 273
- Massive blood transfusion in trauma patients: a study of factors affecting survival.J Trauma. 1982; 22: 630
Accepted: December 29, 1994
© 1995 Published by Elsevier Inc.