This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Injury
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Fixation of intertrochanteric fractures of the femur: a randomised prospective comparison of the gamma nail and the dynamic hip screw.J. Bone Joint Surg. [Br]. 1991; 73B: 330
- A cross-matching policy for fracture of the proximal third of the femur.Injury. 1993; 24: 521
- Blood transfusion and injured patients.Injury. 1993; 24: 507
© 1994 Published by Elsevier Inc.