This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Injury
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Early management of shock and prophylaxis of acute renal failure in traumatic rhabdomyolysis.New Eng. J. Med. 1992; 332: 825
- Crush syndrome.Emergency Medicine. 1992; 4: 98
- Rhabdomyolysis: a neglected priority in the early management of severe limb trauma.Injury. 1993; 24: 205
- The role of reperfusion-induced injury in the pathogenesis of the crush syndrome.New Eng. J. Med. 1991; 324: 1417
- Intramuscular pressures with limb compression.New Eng. J. Med. 1979; 300: 1169
© 1994 Published by Elsevier Inc.