This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Injury
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Inserting the distal screws in a locked femoral nail.J. Bone Joint Surg. [Br]. 1991; 73B: 660
- A simplified technique of distal femoral screw insertion for the Gross-Kempf interlocking nail.Clin. Orthop. 1988; 226: 252
- Insertion of distal screws in interlocking intramedullary nails.Injury. 1993; 24: 357
Accepted: March 17, 1994
© 1994 Published by Elsevier Inc.