This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Injury
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- False aneurysm of profunda femoris artery after subtrochanteric osteotomy and nail plate fixation.J. Bone Joint Surg. [Am]. 1964; 46A: 583
- False aneurysm of femoral profundus artery resulting from internal fixation device (screw).J. Bone Joint Surg. [Am]. 1964; 46A: 577
- False aneurysm after intramedullary nailing of the femur.J. Bone Joint Surg. [Br]. 1968; 50B: 144
- False aneurysm of profunda femoris following nail and plate fixation of an intratrochanteric fracture.J. Bone Joint Surg. [Br]. 1968; 50B: 141
- Profunda femoris artery pseudoaneurysm after percutaneous transluminal procedures manifested by neuropathy.J. Cardiovasc. Surg. 1992; 33: 729
- Vascular injury by an intertrochanteric fracture fragment.Injury. 1993; 24: 350
- Pseudoaneurysm of the profunda femoris artery diagnosed on angiographic phase of bone scan.Clin. Nucl. Med. 1979; 4: 422
- Ultrasound diagnosis of profunda femoris pseudoaneurysm following nail-plate fixation of a transcervical femoral fracture.Br. J. Radiol. 1987; 60: 502
- False aneurysm of profunda femoris artery resulting from nail-plate fixation of intertrochanteric fracture.Clin. Orthop. 1974; 100: 143
Accepted: April 27, 1994
© 1994 Published by Elsevier Inc.