This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Injury
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Vertebral artery embolization for control of massive hemorrhage.A.J.N.R. 1984; 5: 201
- Trends in the management of traumatic vertebral artery injuries.Am. J. Surg. 1989; 158: 101
- Operative exposure and management of lesions in the vertebral artery.J. Cardiovasc. Surg. 1979; 20: 435
- Vertebral artery trauma.Arch. Surg. 1981; 116: 236
- Neurological deficit and injuries involving the neck arteries.Br. J. Surg. 1983; 70: 220
Accepted: April 27, 1994
© 1994 Published by Elsevier Inc.