This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Injury
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- A case of strangulated femoral hernia; herniotomy followed by resection of bowel and circular enterorrhaphy; and a case of fracture of the pelvis from slight violence, with nipping of small intestine between the fragments causing acute intestinal obstruction and general peritonitis.Lancet. 1907; i: 1157
- Small bowel entrapment following acetabular fracture.Injury. 1991; 22: 242
- Obstruction of the anal canal by a fracture of the pelvis.Injury. 1988; 19: 45
- Entrapment of bowel within fractures of the pelvis.Injury. 1970; 2: 121
Accepted: October 20, 1993
© 1994 Published by Elsevier Inc.