This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Injury
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Tension pneumocephalus: treatment with controlled decompression via a closed water-seal drainage system.J. Neurosurg. 1991; 74: 139
- Traumatic pneumocephalus following head injury: a complication of general anaesthesia.Anaesthesia. 1991; 46: 385
- Pneumocephalus.in: Injuries of the Brain and Skull. 2nd Ed. Handbook of Clinical Neurology. Vol 24. Elsevier Scientific, Amsterdam1976: 201
- Frontal aerocoele as a complication of head injury.Arch. Emerg. Med. 1987; 4: 111
- Post-traumatic intracerebral pneumatocele: case report.J. Trauma. 1990; 30: 1577
- Tension pneumocephalus following evacuation of chronic subdural haematoma.Br. J. Neurosurg. 1989; 3: 381
- Cerebrospinal fluid fistulae: their management and repair.in: 3rd Ed. Neurological Surgery. Vol. 4. W. B. Saunders, Philadelphia1990
Accepted: November 4, 1993
© 1994 Published by Elsevier Inc.