This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Injury
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- BDS: Textbook of Physiology and Biochemistry. Churchill Livingstone, Edinburgh1976: 447 9th Ed.
- The management of headache following accidental dural puncture in obstetric patients.Anaesth Intensive Care. 1983; 11: 4
- Post-traumatic lumbar cerebrospinal fluid leak: detection by retrograde In-111-DTPA myeloscintography.Clin. Nucl. Med. 1981; 6: 403
- Experiences with epidural blood patch.Anaesthesia. 1980; 35: 513
- Br. Med. J. 1978; i (Editorial): 1093
- Review of Medical Physiology. Lange Medical, Los Altos1979: 469 9th Ed.
- Treatment of postspinal headache.Anesthesiology. 1960; 21: 565
- Cutaneous cerebrospinal fluid leakage following attempted extradural block.Anesthesiology. 1981; 54: 348
- Sir Robert Macintosh's Lumbar Puncture and Spinal Analgesia: Intradural and Extradural. Churchill Livingstone, Edinburgh1985 5th Ed.
- Radionuclide demonstration of spinal dural leaks.J. Nucl. Med. 1973; 14: 356
- Stab wounds of the spinal cord.in: Handbook of Clinical Neurology. Vol. 25. Elsevier, New York1976: 197
- Cerebrospinal fistula following a penetrating spinal injury.Injury. 1991; 23: 142
- A review of 450 stab wounds of the spinal cord.S. Afr. Med. J. 1977; 51: 961
- Treatment of acute penetrating injuries of the spine: a retrospective analysis.J. Trauma. 1989; 29: 42
- A study of stab wounds.Arch. Emerg. Med. 1985; 2: 31
Accepted: November 4, 1993
© 1994 Published by Elsevier Inc.