This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Injury
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Post traumatic squamous cell carcinoma.J. Bone Joint Surg. 1990; 72A: 12
- Epithelial cysts.Arch. Dermatol. Syph. 1943; 47: 185
- Malignant proliferating trichilemmal tumours — report of three cases.J. Dermatol. Surg. Oncol. 1987; 13: 1339
- Carcinoma developing in sebaceous cysts.Ann. Surg. 1948; 128: 1136
- A case of squamous cell carcinoma in an epidermal cyst.Indian J. Pathol. Microbiol. 1989; 32: 138
- Scar carcinoma: prognosis and treatment.Southern Med. J. 1977; 70: 821
Accepted: November 4, 1993
© 1994 Published by Elsevier Inc.