This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Injury
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Fracture of the coracoid process associated with subglenoid dislocation of the shoulder. A case report.J. Bone Joint Surg. [Am]. 1979; 61A: 295
- Avulsion of the coracoid process in an athlete. Report of a case.J. Bone Joint Surg. [Am]. 1971; 53A: 356
- Trapshooter's shoulder: stress fracture of the coracoid process.J. Bone Joint Surg. [Am]. 1975; 57A: 862
- Acromioclavicular dislocation associated with fracture of the coracoid process.J. Trauma. 1989; 29: 125
- Non-union of fractured coracoid process after dislocation of the shoulder — A case report.J. Bone Joint Surg. [Br]. 1985; 67B: 722
- Fracture of the coracoid process: presentation of seven cases and review of the literature.J. Trauma. 1990; 30: 1597
- Combined acromioclavicular dislocation with coracoclavicular ligament disruption and coracoid process fracture.Am. J. Sports Med. 1989; 17: 697
- Unusual fracture of the coracoid process. A case report and review of the literature.J. Bone Joint Surg. [Br]. 1976; 58A: 423
- Fractured coracoid process preventing closed reduction of anterior dislocation of the shoulder.Injury. 1989; 20: 296
Accepted: October 20, 1993
© 1994 Published by Elsevier Inc.