This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Injury
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Treatment of the disrupted radioulnar joint.J. Bone Joint Surg [Am]. 1963; 45A: 1373
- Traumatic dislocation of the distal radio-ulnar joint.Clin. Orthop. 1972; 83: 55
- Anterior dislocation of the head of the ulna.Ann. Surg. 1912; 56: 802
- Traumatic perforation of the articular disc of the triangular fibrocartilage complex of the wrist.Bull. Hosp. Jt. Dis. Orthop. Inst. 1984; 44: 376
- Anterior dislocation of the ulna in the inferior radio-ulnar joint: case reports, with a discussion of the anatomy of rotation of the forearm.J. Bone Joint Surg. [Br]. 1960; 42B: 515
Accepted: January 12, 1994
© 1994 Published by Elsevier Inc.