This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Injury
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- The Case of Minor Hand Injuries. C. V. Mosby, St Louis1959
- Fractures and dislocations in the hand.in: Rockwood C.A. Green D.P. Fractures in Adults. 2nd Ed. J. B. Lippincott, Philadelphia1968
- Fracture-dislocation in the ulnar carpometacarpal joints. Open reduction and pinning — a case report.Scand. J. Plast. Reconstr. Surg. 1975; 9: 249
- Volar dislocation of the bases of second and third metacarpals.J. Bone Joint Surg. 1975; 52A: 849
- Carpometacarpal dislocations other than the thumb, a report of 11 cases.Can. J. Surg. 1968; 111: 315
- Carpometacarpal dislocations — an easily missed diagnosis.J. Bone Joint Surg. 1987; 69B: 212
- Carpometacarpal dislocations on the ulnar side of the hand.J. Bone Joint Surg. 1970; 52A: 927
- Carpometacarpal dislocation — A case report.J. Bone Joint Surg. 1938; 20A: 454
- Carpometacarpal dislocation with particular reference to simultaneous dislocation of the bases of fourth and fifth metacarpals.J. Bone Joint Surg. 1948; 30A: 397
- Carpometacarpal dislocation: a case report.Clin. Orthop. 1955; 6: 189
Accepted: January 17, 1992
© 1992 Published by Elsevier Inc.