This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Injury
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Watson Jones Fracture and Joint Injuries. 1982; (6th ed.): 1115
- Fractures of the ankle II, combined experimental-surgical and experimental roentologic investigation.Arch. Surg. 1950; 60: 957
- Fractures of the ankle V, pronation dorsiflexion fracture.Arch. Surg. 1953; 67: 813
- Fractures of the lower end of the tibia into the ankle joint.Injury. 1969; 1: 92
- Modern Trends in Orthopaedics. 3. Butterworths, London1962: 161
Accepted: December 9, 1991
© 1992 Published by Elsevier Inc.