This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Injury
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Fractures of the odontoid process of the axis.J. Bone Joint Surg. 1974; 56A: 1663
- Pseudoluxation and other normal variations in the cervical spine in children.J. Bone Joint Surg. 1965; 47A: 1295
- Fractures of the spine; Part I. Injuries of the cervical spine.in: Rockwood C.A. Wilkins K.E. King R.E. Fractures in Children. Lippincott, Philadelphia1984
- Emergency transport and positioning of young children who have an injury to the cervical spine.J. Bone Joint Surg. 1989; 71A: 15
- Fractures of the odontoid process in young children.J. Bone Joint Surg. 1978; 60A: 921
Accepted: January 17, 1992
© 1992 Published by Elsevier Inc.