This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Injury
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Fractura condylus occipitalis.Fortschr. Roentgenstr. 1964; 101: 202
- Morphology and treatment of occipital condyle fractures.Spine. 1988; 13: 731
- High cervical spine and craniocervical junction injuries in fatal traffic accidents: a radiological study.Orthop. Clin. North. Am. 1978; 9: 1003
- Surgical observations.Middlesex Hosp. J. 1817; 4: 469
- Luxationsfractur in atlantooccipitalgelenke.Zentralbl. Chir. 1900; 37: 933
- Roentgen Diagnosis of the Craniovertebral Region. Springer-Verlag, Berlin1974
- Studies in spontaneous atlas dislocation.Acta Scand. Orthop. (Suppl). 1957; : 23
Accepted: December 30, 1991
© 1992 Published by Elsevier Inc.