This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Injury
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Therapeutic embolisation of the hepatic artery: a review of 75 procedures.Lancet. 1985; 1: 595
- Severe hepatic trauma: a multicentre experience with 1335 liver injuries.J. Trauma. 1988; 28: 1433
- Surgery for liver trauma.Surg. Clin. North Am. 1989; 69: 273
- Packing for control of hepatic haemorrhage.J. Trauma. 1986; 26: 738
- Critical decisions in the management of hepatic trauma.Am. J. Surg. 1984; 148: 712
- Embolotherapy in abdominal trauma.in: Neal M. Tsinado J. Shao-Ru C. Emergency Interventional Radiology. Little Brown, Boston1989: 53
- Gall bladder infarction after hepatic artery embolisation.Am. J. Radiol. 1985; 144: 135
- Injuries to the liver and bile ducts.in: Williamson R.C.N. Cooper M.J. Emergency Abdominal Surgery. Churchill Livingstone, London1990: 21
Accepted: October 3, 1991
© 1992 Published by Elsevier Inc.