This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Injury
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Fractures of the proximal tibial epiphysis.J. Bone Joint Surg. 1979; 61A: 996
- Fractures of the proximal tibial epiphysis.Injury. 1938; 14: 324
- Emergency room arteriography, a useful technique in the assessment of peripheral vascular injuries.J. R. Coll. Surg. Edinb. 1989; 34: 310
- Popliteal arterial thrombosis resulting from disruption of the upper tibial epiphysis.Injury. 1984; 16: 49
- Fractures of the tibia through the proximal tibial epiphyseal cartilage.J. Bone Joint Surg. 1979; 61A: 167
Accepted: December 30, 1991
© 1992 Published by Elsevier Inc.