This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Injury
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Rockwood Jr., C.A. Green D.P. Fractures in Adults. Lippincott, Philadelphia1975: 675
- Surgical experience with 220 acute arterial injuries in civilian practice.Am. J. Surg. 1960; 99: 775
- Displaced proximal humerus fractures. Part II. Treatment of three-part and four-part displacement.J. Bone Joint Surg. 1970; 52A: 1090
- Injuries of the axillary artery caused by fractures of the neck of the humerus.Injury. 1976; 8: 120
- Arthrography in actue shoulder dislocations.South. Med. J. 1979; 72: 564
- Recurrent anterior dislocation of the shoulder; a comparative study.J. Trauma. 1967; 7: 191
- Chronic unreduced dislocations of the shoulder.J. Bone Joint Surg. 1982; 64A: 494
- Unrecognized dislocations of the shoulder.J. Trauma. 1969; 9: 1009
Accepted: March 18, 1991
© 1992 Published by Elsevier Inc.