This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Injury
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Increasing suicide rates in young adults.Br. Med. J. 1990; 300: 643
- Increasing rates of depression.JAMA. 1989; 261: 2229
- A case of attempted suicide by self-hanging.Resuscitation. 1985; 12: 247
- Near-fatal suicidal hanging.J. Emerg. Med. 1989; 7: 513
- Acute pulmonary oedema following an attempted suicidal hanging.Indian J. Chest Dis. Allied Sci. 1984; 26: 272
Accepted: May 1, 1991
© 1992 Published by Elsevier Inc.