This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Injury
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Traumatic dislocations of the hip.Clin. Orthop. 1973; 92: 116
- Unrecognised dislocation of the hip in fractures of the femoral shaft.J. Bone Joint Surg. 1967; 49B: 293
- Traumatic anterior dislocation of the hip with fracture of the shaft of the ipsilateral femur in children: case report and review of the literature.J. Pediatr. Orthop. 1982; 2: 307
Accepted: March 18, 1991
© 1992 Published by Elsevier Inc.