This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Injury
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Relative tension and potential excursion of muscles in forearm and hands.J. Hand Surg. 1981; 6: 209
- Anatomy, Regional and Applied. Churchill Livingstone, London and Edinburgh1984 7th Ed.
- Traumatic rupture of extensor pollicis longus tendon.Ann. Plast. Surg. 1987; 19: 460
- Traumatic avulsion of tendon of extensor carpi radialis longus.J. Hand Surg. 1987; 12A: 1035
Accepted: May 17, 1991
© 1992 Published by Elsevier Inc.