This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Injury
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Surgical management of acute pancreatitic injuries in children.J. Pediatr. Surg. 1978; 13: 693
- Pediatric bicycle trauma.J. Trauma. 1991; 31: 392
- Blunt transection of the pancreas treated by distal pancreatectomy, splenic salvage and hyperalimentation.Ann. Surg. 1982; 196: 695
- Treatment of acute pancreatic injuries in childhood.Ann. Chir. Gynaecol. 1985; 74: 167
- Bicycle handlebar injuries in children.J. Pediatr. Surg. 1986; 21: 118
Accepted: February 27, 1992
© 1992 Published by Elsevier Inc.