This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Injury
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Triplane fractures of the distal tibia.J. Bone Joint Surg. 1987; 69B: 412
- Distal tibial physeal fractures in children that may require open reduction.J. Bone Joint Surg. 1984; 66A: 647
- Classification, diagnosis and treatment of transitional fractures of the distal part of the tibia.J. Bone Joint Surg. 1985; 67A: 687
- Injuries involving the epifyseal plate.J. Bone Joint Surg. 1963; 45A: 587
- Die Frakturenbehandlung bei Kindern und Jugendlichen. Springer-Verlag, Berlin1978
Accepted: January 27, 1992
© 1992 Published by Elsevier Inc.