This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Injury
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Fixation of intertrochanteric fractures of the femur: a randomised prospective comparison of the Gamma nail and the dynamic hip screw.J. Bone Joint Surg. 1991; 73B: 330
- Current status of locked intramedullary nailing.J. Orthop. Trauma. 1987; 1: 183
- Biomechanical comparison of slotted and nonslotted interlocking nails in distal femoral shaft fractures.Clin. Orthop. 1990; 252: 246
- Biomechanical factors affecting fracture stability and femoral bursting in closed intramedullary nailing of femoral fractures with illustrative case presentations.J. Orthop. Trauma. 1987; 1: 1
- Iatrogenic subtrochanteric fracture: a complication of Zickel nails.J. Bone Joint Surg. 1986; 68B: 1237
Accepted: January 27, 1992
© 1992 Published by Elsevier Inc.