This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Injury
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- The Hip. Dorman Printer, Philadelphia1893
- Luxations of the hip joint.Boston Med. Surg. J. 1870; 5: 1
- Traumatic dislocation of the hip.J. Bone Joint Surg. 1962; 44A: 1115
- Posterior fracture-dislocation of the hip.J. Bone joint Surg. 1974; 56A: 1103
- Reduction of dislocated hip with transepiphyseal fracture.Orthop. Rev. 1986; 15: 586
- 2nd Ed. Fractures in Adults. Vol. 2. Lippincott, Philadelphia1984: 1306
- Five cases of dislocation of the hip.N.Y. Med J. 1889; 50: 118
- Traumatic dislocation of the hip.J. Bone Joint Surg. 1951; 33A: 746
Accepted: February 12, 1992
© 1992 Published by Elsevier Inc.