This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Injury
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Fractures associated with neuropathic arthropathy in adults who have juvenile onset diabetes.J. Bone Joint Surg. 1988; 70A: 1192
- Bone changes in diabetes mellitus.Isr. J. Med. Sci. 1972; 8: 782
- Diabetic neuroarthropathy spontaneous peritalar frachire dislocation.J. Bone Joint Surg. 1966; 48A: 1177
- Neuritic manifestations in diabetes mellitus.Arch. Int. Med. 1936; 57: 307
- Spontaneous dislocation in diabetic neuropathy.J. Bone Joint Surg. 1979; 61B: 484
- Non-infective disease of the diabetic foot.J. Bone Joint Surg. 1981; 63B: 593
- Diabetic osteopathy.Radiology. 1967; 89: 265
- Rapidly progressive Charcot arthropathy following minor joint trauma in patients with diabetic neuropathy.Arthritis Rheum. 1990; 33: 412
© 1992 Published by Elsevier Inc.