This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Injury
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Persistent dural cerebrospinal fluid leak shown by retrograde radionuclide myelography: a case report.J. Nucl. Med. 1976; 17: 79
- Spinal, epidural and caudal anaesthesia.in: 2nd Ed. Anaesthesia. Vol. 2. Churchill Livingstone, New York, Edinburgh, London, Melbourne1986: 1061
- Spinal cord tumours in adults.in: 3rd Ed. Neurological Surgery. Vol. 5. W. B. Saunders, Philadelphia1990: 3531
- Cerebrospinal fluid fistulae: their management and repair.in: 3rd Ed. Neurological Surgery. Vol. 4. W. B. Saunders, Philadelphia1990: 2269
Accepted: July 2, 1991
© 1992 Published by Elsevier Inc.