This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Injury
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Scapulothoracic dissociation (closed avulsion of the scapula, subclavian artery, and brachial plexus): A newly recognized variant, a new classification, and a review of the literature and treatment options.J. Orthop. Trauma. 1987; 1: 18
- Prevention of infection in the treatment of 1025 open fractures of long bones.J. Bone Joint Surg. 1976; 58A: 453
- Scapulothoracic dislocation (locked scapula).J. Bone Joint Surg. 1979; 61A: 1102
- Locked scapula: intrathoracic dislocation of the inferior angle. A case report.J. Bone Joint Surg. 1972; 54A: 413
- Traumatic lateral displacement of the scapula: a radiographic sign of neurovascular disruption.J. Bone Joint Surg. 1984; 64A: 758
- The snapping scapula and subscapular exostoses.J. Bone Joint Surg. 1973; 55B: 345
- Subluxations and dislocations about the shoulder.in: Fractures in Adults. Vol. 1. J. B. Lippincott, Philadelphia1984
Accepted: July 12, 1991
© 1992 Published by Elsevier Inc.