This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Injury
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Surgical option in traumatic injury to the extrahepatic biliary tract.Br. J. Surg. 1989; 76: 256
- Management of blunt and penetrating injuries to the porta hepatis.Ann. Surg. 1980; 191: 645
- Scintigraphy with 99mTc-Iminodiacetic acid as a diagnostic test of traumatic lesions of the liver and biliary tract.Gastrointest. Radiol. 1981; 6: 43
- The extrahepatic biliary tract injury.Ann. Surg. 1982; 196: 536
- Isolated complete transection of common bile duct by blunt abdominal trauma.Br. J. Surg. 1978; 65: 543
- Traumatic rupture of the right and left hepatic ducts.J. Trauma. 1972; 12: 563
Accepted: December 16, 1991
© 1992 Published by Elsevier Inc.