This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Injury
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Recurrent dislocation of the shoulder.J. Bone Joint Surg. 1948; 30B: 26
- Dislocation of the shoulder with significant fracture of the glenoid.J. Bone Joint Surg. 1973; 55A: 1531
- Surgery of the Shoulder. Lippincott, Philadelphia1973 2nd Ed.
- Fractures of the glenoid causing chronic dislocation of the shoulder.Clin. Orthop. 1970; 69: 189
- The Bankart procedure — a long-term end result study.J. Bone Joint Surg. 1978; 60A: 1
- Occult fracture of the glenoid without dislocation.J. Bone Joint Surg. 1983; 65A: 688
Accepted: November 4, 1991
© 1992 Published by Elsevier Inc.