This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Injury
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Pipkin type-II fractures of the femoral head.J. Bone Joint Surg. 1981; 63A: 1292
- Posterior fracture-dislocation of the hip with fractures of the femoral head.Clin. Orthop. 1985; 201: 9
- Computerised tomography after posterior dislocation of the hip.J. Bone Joint Surg. 1987; 69B: 556
- Coxarthrosis following traumatic posterior dislocation of the hip.J. Bone Joint Surg. 1987; 69A: 679
- Traumatic posterior fracture-dislocation of the hip with fracture of the femoral head or neck, or both.J. Bone Joint Surg. 1988; 70A: 233
- Transverse computerized axial tomography of patients with posterior dislocation of the hip.J. Trauma. 1984; 24: 76
Accepted: November 4, 1991
© 1992 Published by Elsevier Inc.