This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Injury
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Acute osteomyelitis from Serratia marcescens. Report on an unusual case.Am. J. Orthop. 1966; 8: 96
- Uncemented prostheses for infected cases.in: Coombs R. Fitzgerald R. Infection in the Orthopaedic Patient. Butterworths, London1988: 249
- The significance of Serratia as an infectious organism.Surg. Gynecol. Obstet. 1978; 146: 49
- Serratia marcescens osteomyelitis in an infant.J. Pediatr. 1968; 72: 222
- A case of infection in man by the Bacterium prodigiosum.Lancet. 1913; 1: 314
Accepted: February 18, 1991
© 1991 Published by Elsevier Inc.