This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Injury
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Isolated fracture of the medial portion of the lateral mass of the atlas. A previously undescribed entity.AJR. 1976; 126: 1053
- CT of the main ligaments of the cervico-occipital hinge.Neuroradiology. 1985; 27: 112
- Tears of transverse ligaments at the atlas.J. Bone Joint Surg. 1974; 56A (1983)
- A case of combined fracture of anterior and posterior arch of the atlas due to extreme lateral bending — case report.in: Kehr R. Weidher A. Cervical Spine I. 1985: 218 (Strasbourg)
- Traumatic atlantal anterior arch fracture with associated avulsion fracture of the transverse ligament attachment. A previously undescribed combined entity.Spine. 1987; 12: 1058
Accepted: February 25, 1991
© 1991 Published by Elsevier Inc.