This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Injury
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Biomechanics of the upper limb: Forearm, wrist, hand and fingers.Curr. Orthop. 1990; 4: 107
- The Monteggia lesion.Clin. Orthop. 1967; 50: 71
- Mechanical properties and composition of cortical bone.Clin. Orthop. 1978; 135: 192
- Pronation injuries of the forearm with special reference to the Anterior Monteggia fractures.J. Bone Joint Surg. 1949; 31B: 578
- Unstable fracture-dislocations of the forearm (Monteggia and Galeazzi lesions).J. Bone Joint Surg. 1982; 64A: 857
- Traumatic dislocation of the elbow at the elbow.J. Bone Joint Surg. 1974; 56B: 501
Accepted: February 7, 1991
© 1991 Published by Elsevier Inc.