This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Injury
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- A case report and literature review.Am. J. Sports Med. 1988; 16: 674
- Fatigue fractures of the first rib.Acta Chir. Scand. 1968; 135: 675
- Stress Fracture. Churchill Livingstone, London and Edinburgh1975
- Fracture of the first rib: its occurrence and clinical diagnosis.Br. Med. J. 1950; 1: 282
- First rib fracture: A hallmark of severe fracture.Ann. Surg. 1974; 181: 251
Accepted: February 22, 1991
© 1991 Published by Elsevier Inc.