This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Injury
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Clinical fractures of the scaphoid — an illusory diagnosis.J. Hand Surg. 1985; 10B: 375
- Management of scaphoid fractures using a new bone screw.J. Bone Joint Surg. 1984; 66B: 114
- Consequences of late immobilisation of scaphoid fractures.J. Hand Surg. 1988; 13B: 77
- The fractured carpal scaphoid — natural history and factors influencing outcome.J. Bone Joint Surg. 1981; 63B: 225
- Fracture of the Carpal Navicular — diagnosis, non-operative treatment and operative treatment.J. Bone Joint Surg. 1960; 42A: 759
- Clinical fracture of the scaphoid — supportive bandage or plaster cast immobilisation?.J. Hand Surg. 1988; 13B: 75
- Displaced fractures of the Scaphoid.Clin. Orthop. 1988; 230: 30
© 1991 Published by Elsevier Inc.