This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Injury
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Pseudomonas osteomyelitis following puncture wounds in children.J. Bone Joint Surg. 1974; 56A: 1637
- The potential value of the sedimentation rate in monitoring treatment outcome in puncture-wound-related Pseudomonas osteomyelitis.Clin. Orthop. 1984; 188: 168
- Pseudomonas osteomyelitis following puncture wounds of the foot in children.Injury. 1981; 12: 334
- Sneakers as a source of Pseudomonas aeroginosa in children with osteomyelitis following puncture wounds.J. Pediatrics. 1975; 106: 607
- Management of pseudomonas osteochondritis complicating puncture wounds of the foot.Pediatrics. 1982; 69: 432
- Pseudomonas infections of the foot following puncture wounds.JAMA. 1968; 204: 170
- Two children with pseudomonas osteomyelitis.Clin. Pediatrics. 1975; 14: 288
- Gram-negative osteomyelitis following puncture wounds of the foot.J. Bone Joint Surg. 1975; 57A: 535
Accepted: December 5, 1990
© 1991 Published by Elsevier Inc.