This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Injury
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Fracture of the hyoid bone.Dentomaxillofac. Radiol. 1989; 18: 89
- 13th Ed. Glaister's Medical Jurisprudence and Toxicology. Churchill Livingstone, Edinburgh1973
- Acute laryngeal trauma.Lancet. 1970; 2: 1107
- Fractures of the hyoid bone.Radiology. 1987; 172: 872
- Fractures of the hyoid bone.Medico-Legal Journal. 1961; 29: 209
- Fracture of the hyoid bone: an unusual case.Oral Surg. Oral Med. Oral Pathol. 1985; 59: 663
- Fracture of the hyoid bone — report of a case.Br. J. Oral Maxillofac. Surg. 1987; 25: 402
Accepted: December 5, 1990
© 1991 Published by Elsevier Inc.