This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Injury
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Brachial artery injury. A complication of posterior elbow dislocation.Orthop. Rev. 1986; XV: 61
- Apley's System of Orthopaedics and Fractures. Butterworths, London1982: 396 6th Ed.
- Blunt vascular trauma of the upper extremity.J. Tenn Med. Assoc. 1988; 18: 307
- Posterior dislocation of the elbow with rupture of radial and ulnar arteries.Ann. Surg. 1937; 106: 1111
- Brachial artery damage accompanying closed posterior dislocation of the elbow.J. Bone Joint Surg. 1985; 67B: 398
- 6th Ed. Campbell's Operative Orthopaedics. Vol. II. Mosby, St Louis1980: 1381
- Direct suture of the brachial artery following rupture as a result of traumatism.Ann. Surg. 1913; 58: 534
Accepted: January 3, 1991
© 1991 Published by Elsevier Inc.