This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Injury
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Occult fracture subluxation of the mid-tarsal joint.J. Bone Joint Surg. 1968; 50B: 386
- Total dislocation of the cuboid bone: report of a case.J. Bone Joint Surg. 1969; 51B: 716
- The Nutcracker fracture of the cuboid caused by indirect violence.Radiology. 1953; 50: 850
- Injuries to the midfoot: a major cause of industrial morbidity.in: Bateman J.E. Foot Science. W. B. Saunders Company, Philadelphia, London, Toronto1976: 266
- Occult mid-tarsal subluxation.Clin. Orthop. 1986; 209: 206
- Compression fracture of the anterior articular surface of the calcaneus.J. Bone Joint Surg. 1970; 52A: 1637
- Injuries of the mid-tarsal joint.J. Bone Joint Surg. 1975; 57B: 89
- Occult fracture-dislocation of the mid-tarsal joint.Clin. Orthop. 1973; 93: 291
- Occult fracture-subluxation of the mid-tarsal joint.Clin. Orthop. 1989; 243: 195
Accepted: December 5, 1990
© 1991 Published by Elsevier Inc.